Solis Health Plans, Inc. ("we," "our," "us" or "Company") respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This website is intended for a United States audience. Any information you provide will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.solishealthplans.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In electronic messages between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Browsing Our Website. In the normal course of visiting our Website, viewing pages or downloading information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically as you navigate through the site. We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our Website and the types of technology our visitors use. We can automatically collect and store the following types of information about your usage and visit(s) to our Website:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the web.)
- The domain from which you access the internet
- The Internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site.
- Usage details, such as your internet connection, the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site, as well as the pages you visit.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser (this information is supplied automatically by your computer).
- The equipment you use to access our Website.
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. Be sure to consider the content of any questions, the location of your email account and who, besides yourself, may have access to it. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (such as the “Contact Us” page of our Website), including information by which you may be personally identified, such as first name, last name, e-mail address(es) or telephone number(s) ("personal information"). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
Cookies.Some pages on our Website may employ browser session "cookies." A cookie is a small piece of data that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk to allow the server to distinguish your session from that of others while you are connected. Requests to send cookies are not designed to collect information about you, but only about your "browser session." The cookies make it easier for you to use dynamic features of our Website. The cookies and the information about your session are automatically destroyed shortly after you close your browser. The information is not permanently stored on your computer. We do not collect personal information about you except as described above.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us on or through our Website:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and for improving our Website’s performance.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Website visitors and users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our members or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Appropriate measures are taken to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information about our members, providers, employers, brokers and anyone else that may want to use our website. Only authorized users are allowed to access Protected Health Information (PHI). Company enforces a high level of protection, i.e., 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, for securing transmissions between a user's browser and our Website. Content on our Website is protected against unauthorized access.
Email sent over the internet is not secure and should not be used to communicate confidential and/or health information directly to Company. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information you send to us over the internet when using email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website. We shall not be liable for any breach of confidentiality resulting from such use of email via the internet.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: SOLIS Health Plans, Attention: Privacy Officer, 9250 NW 36th Street, Suite 400, Doral, Florida 33178.
DISCLAIMER: Medical questions or concerns about your care or treatment should be directed to appropriate health care professionals. We will not respond to requests for personal medical advice made through this Website. If you require an immediate response to non-medical questions or problems, please call Company’s member services department at (844) 447-6547, TTY call 711.